Revenue Optimization Engine
To proactively manage the business, TimeLinx is built around the calculation of financial numbers. (Show your CFO the TimeLinx way of managing projects and you will gain an enthusiastic supporter.) TimeLinx utilizes a proprietary financial engine that enables you to accurately and instantly calculate revenues, costs and margin for all work performed and money spent. TimeLinx turns projects into dollars automatically.
TimeLinx was built from the ground up by accountants, who guided programmers. Programmers traditionally think in technical terms. Accountants, with financial backgrounds, think in dollars and cents (or Euros or whatever). They require precision and accuracy, following Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
TimeLinx measures projects based on real-time financial performance rather than simply tracking hours, tasks, and schedules as other products do.
TimeLinx performs automated revenue calculations on:
- Variable hourly rates.
- Negotiated project contracts.
- Negotiated account contracts.
- Consultant-based pricing.
- Consultant pricing based on skill levels and certifications.
- Work-based rates based on different tasks.
- Fixed-fee projects.
- Automated milestone billing functions with reminders and ERP integration.
- A pre-pay retainer system, including volume and percentage discounts.
- Automated retainer renewals, thresholds, alerts, usage reports, and more.
- Unlimited custom rates including overtime, after-hours, Saturday, Sunday, and holidays.
- Automated travel charges, Per Diem charges, and Project Manager or other extraordinary charges.