Keeping informed about critical information in your TimeLinx system is the key to moving projects and tasks forward without skipping a beat. We’d like to introduce you to TimeLinx Alerts and Monitoring.
Enterprise class Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) software is a usually reserved for the largest of companies. With the TimeLinx Alert & Monitoring solution, this technology is now available to everyone. The solution comes with a set of pre-defined alerts for many project-related situations. New alerts can be added by you and existing ones copied and modified.
TimeLinx Alert notifications will keep your Project Managers and related service staff on top of issues that arise in a company, project, support or any other area of the system, such as projects and tasks that need to be started, completed, or are running behind schedule. It will notify anyone inside or outside your organization, including sales staff, finance, service techs, business partners, and clients, all of whom need to be kept in the loop when critical, time-sensitive information comes to light.
- Identify critical TimeLinx for Sage CRM data and events and automatically send e-mail, fax, FTP, pager, and web browser alerts to users, clients/prospects, & managers
- Trigger (or schedule) the automatic distribution of files (e.g., MS Word files, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Monitor the status of triggered TimeLinx or Sage CRM events, the status of pending or sent alerts, etc.
- Link events together via dependencies
- Includes Connector to TimeLinx for Sage CRM database, additional database connections available
- (one required for each database)
- Includes one External Access license
- Features of Alerts Edition plus actions and reports distribution
- Automatically update Sage CRM Contacts, Accounts, and History – easily update any TimeLinx or Sage CRM or non-CRM data
- Schedule new Activities; notify recipients and record transactions in TimeLinx for Sage CRM
- Generate and distribute Crystal Reports on a predefined schedule or based on data conditions in TimeLinx for Sage CRM
- Automatically export triggered event data to a file
- Automatically generate HTML e-mail alert message text (based on Crystal Report)
- Automatically generate XML when an event is triggered
- Enterprise Edition:
- Features of Alerts and Corporate Editions plus e-mail response – the ability to trigger alerts based on the content of incoming e-mail messages and/or web form entries
- Automatically update TimeLinx for Sage CRM, CRM, or non-CRM data based on e-mail or web form content
- Identify incoming e-mail and automatically forward and/or re-route message (via any delivery method) to appropriate recipients
- Generate and distribute Crystal Reports