- The global field service market is predicted to account for $4.45 billion by 2022.
- By 2020, 10% of emergency field service work will be both triaged and scheduled by artificial intelligence.
(Source: Gartner; research available to Gartner clients only)
- By 2020, more than 75% of field service organizations with over 50 users will deploy mobile apps that go beyond simplified data collection and add capabilities that help technicians succeed.
- Productivity software is the number one priority in small businesses’ tech budgets.
- By the end of 2016, the number of field service companies moving to a service-based model grew from 9% to 23%.
- The job outlook for HVACR technicians is bright—it is predicted to grow 14% overall between 2014 and 2024.
(Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Field service jobs in the energy industry have a bright outlook, also. In the next three years, over 60% of workers might need replacing.
- 52% of service companies still do things manually—paper, pens, headaches.
(Source: Field Technologies Online)
- Reports of email marketing’s death have been greatly exaggerated: 72% of American adults prefer communication by email.
- Workers who complete associates degrees in applied or technical sciences out-earn workers with bachelor’s degrees by $2,000 to $11,000.
# # #
TimeLinx delivers innovative project & service management software as a complete solution that perfects the sell-track-manage-support-bill cycle that services organizations must have to delight their customers; TimeLinx brings the cycle together in a single application that offers less frustration, better project management, complete reporting, and improved profitability – all specially designed for Infor and Sage.