The days of a CRM system being just simply a tool to manage relationships and sales opportunities, and your ERP system being your financial center for costs and revenues are long over. Modern enhancements in integrations have enabled service companies to connect their systems, passing data between them while retaining the possibility of best-of-breed systems dedicated to the departments that require them.
Compromises in functionality and flexibility abound when that costly all-in-one system is force-fit, at great expense and disruption, into a business that only needed to improve their services processes. Your existing CRM and ERP systems can be the backbone of a high-functioning tool that can not only satisfy any requirement of a project manager but allow those systems to share data in a way that improves on the tools of the standalone ages.
Smart choices today can provide a host of new features and functions that leverage combined data from the CRM, ERP and PM systems.
Such new capabilities allow for companies to:
• Lower administrative costs by utilizing CRM data for more intelligent project delivery
• Reduce the time required to collect project data and manage time sheets
• Proactively avoid over-budgeted, over-scheduled, and non-performing projects
• Reduce staff time spent providing status updates to management and customers
• Increase resource utilization and reduce “bench time”
• Improve efficiency, accuracy, and profitability of new projects using historical data
• Eliminate errors and delays caused by multiple entries of the same data
# # #
TimeLinx delivers innovative project & service management software as a complete solution that perfects the sell-track-manage-support-bill cycle that services organizations must have to delight their customers; TimeLinx brings the cycle together in a single application that offers less frustration, better project management, complete reporting, and improved profitability – all specially designed for Infor and Sage.