- Founded in 1995 by Mark Engelberg as a business solutions consulting firm and representing TeleMagic.
- Became a SalesLogix CRM Business Partner in 1999.
- Developed TimeLinx based on SalesLogix and introduced TimeLinx PSA to the market in 2001.
- Sold first implementations of TimeLinx for SalesLogix 2002.
- Developed TimeLinx for Sage CRM in 2008.
- Recognized as a Sage Development/ ISV Partner in 2008.
- Introduced TimeLinx Partner Advantage Program and began selling through Business Partners in 2010.
- Secured first Multi-National Customer w/ over 500+ users in 2010.
- Formed alliance with Sage AMEA to distribute TimeLinx across 11 countries in Asia, Middle East and Africa in 2011.
- Joined Infor Global Partner Alliance upon acquisition of SalesLogix from Sage.
- Secured first TimeLinx for Sage CRM client in AMEA through the distribution alliance in 2013.
- Continued product development including SmartMobile, WebCalendar, ERP Integration modules.
- Jeffrey Gregorec joined as EVP & General Manager to oversee the commercial operations of the company in 2018.
- Announced disconnected mobile and platform-agnostic development initiative in 2019 to go live in 2020.
- Recognized as Infor’s Micro-Vertical Solution for Project and Service Management in 2019.
- Launched TimeLinx Talk Weekly Newsletter Publication in 2019 with circulation now surpassing 2,000,000 views.
- TimeLinx for Sage added to the Sage Global Marketplace Solution for Project and Service Management in 2020.
- John Perona joins TimeLinx from Infor as Director of Global Services and Development.
- Closed 2020 as the most successful over the prior 10 years.
# # #
TimeLinx delivers innovative project & service management software as a complete solution that perfects the sell-track-manage-support-bill cycle that services organizations must have to delight their customers; TimeLinx brings the cycle together in a single application that offers less frustration, better project management, complete reporting, and improved profitability – all specially designed for Infor and Sage.