Written by AlphaLogix- unknown author
Sage X3 vs Sage Intacct
Sage Intacct Sage Intacct and Sage X3 are both market leading accounting and ERP software solutions from Sage UK for SMB’s and Medium Sized Businesses. Sage Intacct is a best-of-breed true Cloud accounting and finance solution with advanced Core financials functionality whilst Sage X3 is an ERP system that can be deployed in the Cloud or on-premise.
When you compare Sage X3 with Sage Intacct there are many differences in features and functionality and they are targeted towards different types of businesses and industry verticals. Sage Intacct is used by businesses because of its award-winning Cloud Core Financials and Accounting Features, whilst Sage X3 is primarily used by manufacturers, distribution & warehousing businesses who require flexible supply chain functionality.
Both accounts & ERP packages are available online via the Cloud and have a large number of users in the UK and North America. Sage Intacct is the natural progression for many Sage 50, Sage 100 and Sage 200 users who are looking for a more advanced Cloud based accounting software.
What is Sage Intacct and What is Sage X3?
Sage Intacct was developed in the USA as a Cloud-based Financial Management solution and is now available in the UK, Canada, South Africa and Australia. The software was initially developed by Intacct Corporation in 1999 and it was acquired by Sage in 2017 for $850 million.
Sage X3 is an advanced ERP system developed by Sage and was purchased by the Sage Group Plc in 2005, prior to that date it was owned by Adonix and the software was known as Adonix X3. Sage X3 (previously also known as Sage ERP X3) manages your finances, accounting, customers, sales, manufacturing, inventory, distribution, supply chain, production, quality control and customer service.
Sage Intacct Vs Sage X3 Feature Comparison
Both Sage X3 and Sage Intacct have a wide range of advanced software features and functionality that will enable you to take control of your business accounting, finance and ERP requirements and processes, the products are highly tailorable, flexible and scalable whilst being intuitive and easy to use.
Sage Intacct is ideal for SMB’s and medium sized businesses who want a Cloud only accounts solution with advanced core financial features. Sage X3 is a good fit for mid-sized and large established businesses who need multi deployment options and strong functionality in process manufacturing, production & quality control and a focus on distribution, warehousing and supply chain.
Sage Intacct Features and Modules
Key Software Features
- Best-in-class Cloud financials and accounting functionality (over 100 awards)
- Access accounting data securely from one source of data in the Cloud
- Highly customizable, flexible and scalable
- Advanced dashboards and reports, choose from over 200 prebuilt visuals
- Powerful additional software modules available, from Inventory Management, Multi-entity consolidation to Manufacturing
- Multi-country, multi-entity, multi-currency consolidation
- Tailor Sage Intacct for your industry
- Handles large amounts of financial transactions using a Cloud Oracle SQL database
- Making Tax Digital (MTD) compliant for HMRC
- Platform services
- Web-services API
- Salesforce CRM integration
- Sage Fixed Assets
- Project Accounting
- Global Consolidation
- Inventory Management
- Revenue Recognition
Sage Intacct Product Overview – Key Features
Sage X3 Key Software Features
- Flexible, customizable and scalable
- Advanced financial management features
- Multiple deployment options, Cloud & on-premise
- Multi-currency, multi-location, multi-country, multi-language
- Strong supply chain, warehousing and distribution features
- Process manufacturing & discrete manufacturing
- Production and quality control
- Customer services functionality
Sage X3 Functionality and Modules
- Financial Management
- Budgets and Accounting
- Inventory Management
- BOM Planning
- Shop floor control
- Quality Control
- Project Management
- Sales Management
- Fixed asset management
- Employee expense management
- Reporting and dashboards
- Global management, multi-legislation and languages
- Manufacturing management
# # #
TimeLinx delivers innovative project & service management software as a complete solution that perfects the sell-track-manage-support-bill cycle that services organizations must have to delight their customers; TimeLinx brings the cycle together in a single application that offers less frustration, better project management, complete reporting, and improved profitability – all specially designed for Infor and Sage.